Uptated the Modulation page with the Maestro PS-1A
Got this nice video after the repair of an old Colorsound Tonebender. Thank you Thomas Ziden. Turns out he’s got two of them, lucky guy!
Got this Coron tremolo pedal in for repair, It’s working but it needs new pots and the old tantalum capacitors will be changed.
A picture of the circuit,
A bunch of jfets, all marked and ready for matching.
Just got to post some pics of this one.
This one uses old BC184 transistors and its got the date 7 FEB 1974 stamped inside the chassies, nice.
Got the DC converter circuit board fabricated and populated. Testing it with the tube circuit connected.
A bit diffucult to se but It reads 245,7 VDC
Here’s what it looks like with some graphics.
I’ve fixed one issue with the speed preset switch, it could sometimes skip one of the three speeds, jumping from slow to fast skipping medium. It now goes steady from slow (1Hz) -> medium (2Hz) -> fast (7Hz).
I’ve made the depth trimmer available from the bottom lid and added a trimmer for the fast speed as my client requested, adjustable 3- 7Hz.
So lets try to list what differs from the original.
- I’ve used 2N5952 fets instead of the 2N4303.
- It’s got a new input buffer suited for guitar.
- It powerded by 9VDC.
- Adjustable high speed.
- The speed selector circuit, tap the switch and change the speed.
Decided it was time to start working on a new tube pedal. Just sharing some picture of what’s to come.